Laura believes holidays and events should be celebrated whether you are alone or with family & friends. Feast yourself & being alive.
Observing Yourself spil a Modern Spinster
The best women te romance stories are those with careers, friends, a place of their own and other things I don’t always have yet myself. I love to read about thesis women. They are already blessed te their lives before Mr. Anything comes along. I want to be that woman. No doubt I read those books just to see myself te that life. Well, the writing and humour are good too.
It’s kleintje of sad that when you look up “single women” or “single woman” online you get dating advice. Te inbetween being told how significant it is to find a man there are a few financial tips. So, not only are wij sad and lonely but wij are poor too. Or, if not poor wij don’t know how to treat our money.
Ter fact, being single means taking on my of thesis things, the elements of dealing with day to day life. Wij learn how to do our own financial things, our own huis repairs, our own cooking, cleaning and landscaping too if wij need to. Anything wij can’t do ourselves wij can get help or hire help, just like anyone else.
Living alone gives you freedom to do things your own way. I like knowing everything will be exactly where I left it. Of course, that can be a downside too. It’s nice to have someone else neat up the breakfast dishes some days when you just get sick of doing everything least thing yourself. Those are the days you look for shortcuts, like paper plates and eating overheen the bury instead of sitting at the table. Shortcuts are ok. But, you don’t want to become used to living that way. Spil if you’re just a nomad te your own huis.
Things You Miss Out on if you Never Live Alone at Least Merienda ter Your Life
- Taking to yourself. It sounds foolish but I like talking to myself. I like hearing the sound of my own voice when there is no one to give mij odd looks, begin arguing with mij or interrupting mij when I speak. Plus, I can give myself the greatest compliments and not care how fair or veritable they are.
- Finding out how neat or messy you truly are. There’s no one to impress but yourself. No one to clean up or make the mess, but you. When you live alone you might commence off with superb habits for decluttering and cleaning but end up discovering your inward clutter bug far too lightly.
- You never have to wait for the bathroom or the shower. You don’t even have to share the bedding or find yourself shivering because someone else flipped up into a cocoon with all the blankets. The best thing is taking your time ter the shower, having a hot shower whenever you want and you can walk out of there still raw without having to fight your rook assets into any kleintje of clothing – not even underwear or a bathrobe.
- Decorate your place however you want to and switch it around spil often spil you can manage to spend the money or make yourself stir the furniture. Add throw pillows ter neon green and pink if you like. Paint the kitchen space blood crimson or attempt your arm at some DIY renovations and stick up some fancy wallpaper.
- Finish the last of the milk te your cereal just because it’s there. You don’t need to ask if anyone else wants you to make them something for dinner and listen to what they do and do not want. If you have food dislikes or allergies it’s truly nice not having to explain them to someone else or pick those icky mushroom pinnig off your pizza. You can even attempt being your own chef, proefneming with cooking and baking fresh ingredients. It’s also truly nice to attempt dieting and not have someone telling on you.
I Choose Hopeless Romantic
Patiently Quiet and Still
One of the best things about being a single woman is being alone. I absorb the quiet, the sense of being ter my own place by myself. It is nice. I’m alone but far from lonely. I think it is one of the things you truly only appreciate when you don’t have it for awhile.
Like when I babysit for my sister a duo of days. When I get huis again the very first thing I feel is that quiet, the atmosphere of peace and patience. My place is just patiently waiting for mij to determine what I want to do next. I can take an hour, just doing nothing at all if I want to.