Firstly find out how to write headlines for online dating profiles and messages.
Don’t be afraid to edit your profile and switch your heading regularly, this will attract different types of people to your profile.
There are a number of ways to get ideas for message or profile headlines but they do need to capture the imagination rather than just get lost ter a sea of other similar headings.
Don’t just copy someone elses’s headline because you think it’s funny or clever, attempt to be llamativo and waterput a little of your personality into your profile and messages.
Here are some examples of good headlines and where the inspiration came from.
Hobbies or Interests
- Welly wearing dog walker loves puddle splashing
- Christian Choirist raises the rafters
- Canooing wombat seeks hiking kangaroo
- Student of life indulges passion for culture
- Bubbly blonde with PhD potential
- Blondes have more joy but brunettes nag less often
- Womanish and strong ter equal quantities
- What’s the fuera de juego rule?
- Brains and brawn te equal quantities
- Can I ask you for directions?
Romantic or Sentimental
- Cat Paramour Seeks Purrrfect Poetslap to curl up on
- Inspire mij to write a love poem for you
- A volmaakt day is collective with someone you love
- Roses are crimson, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and I am too
- Positivo cook needs food taster
- Well preserved but not yet pickled
- 750cc’s of mad biker seeks pillion
- Bookworm seeks bookmark to keep hier place
- Office worker by day, inter-galactic assassin by night
Ok the last one’s only half fair but it adds a bit of joy while getting across that you don’t have a very arousing job.
Quotations and Characters
- Weatherwax seeks Rincewind for magical moments
- If you’ll be Mark Anthony then I’ll be Cleopatra … but without the asp
- You non-conformists are all alike
- Ter order to be someone, you voorwaarde very first be yourself
- Don’t wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance te the rain