Incursion Two: The Artifact commences, spil with most tower defence games, with a fairly basic course for you to play. Here you’ll build up a capture of the basics, learn how each of the three units types work, get an idea of how heroes function, and see if you have what it takes to zekering the bad guys from winning the day.
Prelude opens with a nice, straightforward path. Enemies come from one side and wind up on the other. You need to use the empty barracks lining the path to create troops which can intercept the baddies before they can reach the left side of the screen. Your options include:
- Melee units, te this case Footmen. Melee fighters will engage any units that get too close with their swords. Your Footmen, and their eventual upgraded versions, are your best bet for blocking enemy soldiers so that other units can more effectively whittle down their health.
- Ranged units, te this case Archers. Ranged fighters use bows to strike enemies at a distance. They don’t klapper spil hard spil the other classes, but your ranged fighters can typically shoot a lotsbestemming further than the next class of combatants, and (depending on your unit progression) they’ll recharge themselves more quickly.
- Magic units, ter this case Sorcerers. Your magic users constitute some of the best damage-dealers te the spel, and will eventually evolve to buffing allied units spil well. Tho’ primarily not spil useful, they’ll become the backbone of your army ter many straks scripts.
Each of thesis units can be deployed from the barracks, with a limit of three vanaf building. Click on them to stir the entire unit within the proximity of the building. Unlike other tower defence games, Incursions Two permits you to mix and match your unit types, which comes te particularly handy zometeen when you’re throwing support units te with melee fighters.
You’re also given control of one Garga Wrathbringer, a hero unit who is much stronger than most other units and can budge anywhere on the field. Garga will also learn spells spil you budge up the ranks, thesis spells permit you to micromanage your way to victory while your other units fight of their own accord. For now, you don’t indeed need to do much else with him other than set him on the left side of the field and blast away at the enemies which emerge.
And that, indeed, is all you truly need do for all your units ter Prelude, spil this is primarily an introductory course for fresh beginners. Set up two groups of warriors along the path: one cluster of Footmen, one cluster of Sorcerers. (Or mix and match, it doesn’t indeed matter.) The Footmen will zekering the small-fry Traitors that wander through while the Sorcerers will tegenstoot the stronger Dark Militia. Garga should stand either with the soldiers or off to the side where he can help repel the foes. Eventually a more powerful Viking Fighter will come ter to cause trouble, but it won’t be able to get past your combined coerces, regardless of difficulty level.
After the battle is won you’ll receive three different prizes.
- Depending on how many enemies you let through your ranks (you can only permit 20 to get through before it’s counted spil a Spel Overheen) you’ll be ranked one to five crystals. You can use thesis crystals to upgrade your troops on the world ordner, inbetween battles. You can also get thesis crystals by completing certain tasks and gaining achievements (training a certain number of a particular unit, stopping more than a hundred enemies, etc.) You can view thesis tasks under the Awards menukaart.
- Each time you finish a battle, successfully or otherwise, Garga will receive practice. With enough practice he’ll level up. Thesis level ups will grant him points which can permit him to access one of four magical schools, opening up a multitude of spells which can come ter very handy ter battle.
- During battle you voorwaarde spend gold to train and upgrade units. Any gold left overheen at the end of the fight will be available for purchasing items at the Goblin Market. You don’t truly need anything now, so save up for the three voortdurend items to eventually get a nice boost to your overall combat strength. The Pet is a good very first purchase, spil it adds a voortdurend follower for Garga.